Email or Electronic mail is the way through which we can send and receive messages, images, files, documents, and much more in a matter of seconds. Roy Tomlinson was the first who sent the email and created @ sign. This helps to link the server with the usernames. The term Email was first used in the 1970s because it uses electronic devices such as computer networks and the internet as its medium.
Hotmail is web-based email services and allows you to send or receive emails free of cost. In this article, we will discuss how to change the Hotmail Account Password? To change your Hotmail account password you have to follow the below-listed steps.
- Sign in to your hotmail account and if you have forgotten your password then select I’ve forgotten my password option. Follow the steps to get the log in to your account.
- Once you have signed in, now go to the Security option and tap to open it.
- Now here you will see the option of Password security. Tap to open this option.
- Now here you will find three different fields. The first one will be of Current password. Type your current password there. The second field will be the new password, enter your new password here. Now in the third and last field re-enter your new password and click on Save changes option.
- Now your Hotmail account password has been changed successfully.
- Visit the sign-in page for Hotmail and sign in to your account by entering your email address along with your new password.
Key Features of Hotmail
Following is the list that includes the key features of the Hotmail Account.
● High-security options
● High storage availability
● The huge file can be sent easily
● Quick filters and spam detection
● Edit and share options
Hotmail comes with many amazing features but security is its main highlight. It comes with one of the secure email services. It offers three different ways to recover your email i.e through phone number, alternate email, and secret questions. Like most of the sites, Hotmail also offers you the Save Email & Password option through which you can easily log in without entering your email and password.
Tips To Remember Password
Most people forget their password within a few days and it is the most common problem in human beings that they forget things very early. Many people make a note in which they save their passwords and other important codes. I will prefer you to select your password according to your lifestyle or something about yourself which is only known to you.
This will be a secure password and also you can remember this very easily. Other than this making notes is the oldest way to remember things. You can also make a note of your passwords and codes. This will help you when you forgot the password.
Hope you like the information but if you still have any question or doubt left then you can visit the official site of Outlook or Hotmail and tap on the Help option in the taskbar. Here you can get all necessary information about changing the password of a Hotmail account.